"Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try."
- CB Richard Ellis. Senior Vice President, Washington D. C., Managing Director of CBRE’s Government Services Group. Assigned to Vice-President Al Gore’s Reinvention of Government Task Force, tasked with “Reinventing GSA.” Developed new strategies within GSA that realized over $1 billion in savings within commercial real estate leasing and development.
- CB Richard Ellis. Senior Vice President, Regional Manager, Chicago. Managed thirteen commercial offices and over 500 commercial real estate sales professionals for CB Richard Ellis including five offices in Chicago, two in Minneapolis, one each in Cincinnati, Columbus, Cleveland, Kansas City, St. Louis and Detroit.
- CB Richard Ellis. First Vice President, South Florida, Regional Manager. Managed offices in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton and West Palm Beach.
Education, Credentials and Non Commercial Real Estate Experience & Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science Social Studies Comprehensive Directive in History & Minor in Speech, Radio and TV, Wright State University Dayton, Ohio.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Florida.
- Licensed Sales Person, State of Pennsylvania.
- Published Author, Last at Bat 2009 hardback; 2014 paperback; 2020 revised and expanded paperback and eBook. Completed four other novels and twelve screenplays, with more under way.
- Has extensive public speaking experience including presentations to President Clinton, Vice President Gore, several Congressional and Senate Sub-committees including the Building and Infrastructure Committee which oversaw the GSA.
- Awarded “Certificate of Outstanding Contribution” by GSA for work done to “Reinvent GSA.”
- Has won 5 Men’s Senior Baseball League World Championship rings.
- Co-Hosted longest running internet talk show, "Ohio Baseball Weekly" 2011--2018